Friday, October 15, 2010

Yeah Me!!

I have been sitting on a bit a FABULOUS news for the past few days....



Yeap, you are looking at one of the newest members of the Design Team over at 3 Scrappy Boys!! I am beyond excited with this news!! I can't wait to get to know all of the other designers and the members of their site. It really seems like a wonderful group of scrappers over there.

If you want to hear more about the new design team, you can check it out
HERE.

Well, with this news, I am more inspired to scrap than ever....maybe I will be back tomorrow to share another new creation. Off to get my scrap on........

6 comments:

D said...

Woo Hoo!!! Congratulations girl :))))

Caroline said...

That's amazing!!! Congrats!!

Mandy said...

Congrats!! I'm excited to get to know you better too!!Can't wait to see more of your work!

Mrs. J said...

That is awesome! Congratulations!

Mara Campbell said...

Big congrats!!! You are going to love the 3SB kits!

Suzanne said...

Woohoooo!!! Big Congrats!!!!