Sunday, October 24, 2010

Up for a Scrap Challenge?

Have you checked out the 3 Scrappy Boys forum and gallery? There is some fabulous stuff over there so be sure to check it out. Rebecca's October product challenge is an easy one....make a layout using a border strip. We all have them, those long 12 inch border stickers, and when that is the only requirment there is so so much you can do with a layout!!

I went looking through my stash and came across the Pink Paislee Bayberry line. I adore the border stickers that came with that line! I had also taken some pictures yesterday at H's b-day party (not of her though, of her sister) that seemed to work well with the color scheme. I will be honest though, I actually had the ENTIRE layout put together before I even thought about what pictures to use. It's funny, I completed 3 layouts this weekend and 2 of those I had the layout finished BEFORE picking out pictures....I am thinking I should do that more often as I really liked the results!!



What do you think?

6 comments:

D said...

Your layout rocks!!! I love the paper and die cuts! I remember those days when roller skating was hot.

D said...

Hey girl,

Want to know my secret?..... Of course you do!!! felineplayful.blogspot.com/ is a blog that shares lots and lots of blog challenges every day, so you can scroll through it and see what will work for your layout. Gotta love that!!!

Hugs, Denise

D said...

Btw, I could have entered into more challenges then that but I think it puts off some design teams :)

BabyBokChoy said...

Your stuff is looking better and better and better every post!!! Seriously amazing!

Jodi said...

So cute!! Love it!

Unknown said...

Okie dokie! This one is definitely going to be lifted! I've got several of those mini die cut paper pads. Just never seem to find a good way to use them. But ... holy cow .. this looks soooo good! ohhh, And is that a PP border strip I see? LOVE this SO much! I'll definitely credit you when I post my page ... that will look exactly like yours! hehehehe