Feels like it should only be like 2:00 but alas, the day is almost done. Up at 8:00, eggs and bacon the table by 8:15, off to gymnastics at 8:45. Ran a mile with my son, watched the middle's soccer game, the youngest's gym class, I washed some laundry, made some beds, had my coffee of course, took pixs of layouts for Sketchabilites, sent off a DT app (wish me luck), helped oldest with his mobile for his book report, ran to bank, dry cleaners, goodwill (donated 5 industrial size trash bags of clothes!)....and at 3:00 sat down and scrapped! Whew...now I need another cup of coffee!!
Poor H always gets a bad rap -- she isn't a bad kid, really! She is just the "Wild Card" of the bunch! I am so in love with Crate Papers Restoration line!! I am not usually a vintage type of girl but these papers are FABULOUS!!
2 comments:
journaling strips somewhere besides lower left hand corner. somewhere between the cards on the right.
thanks for the feedback Jing-Jing ... I added some journaling strips to the right middle and it really finishes it off!
Post a Comment