
I was able to print one 4x6 picture with a collage of 16 for these mini prints. One picture! Amazing! I decided to convert it all to B&W so the pictures wouldn't compete with the awesome colors of the paper. From there, I just randomly placed them on the photostrips. Some in groups, others separate. Threw on some of the Jillibean sprouts, a few stickers, their corrugated alpha and called it a day. The camera stamp I decided on last minute so not to risk ruining the layout, I stamped it on kraft c.s. just like the background and then cut it out. That way, if the stamp smeared or didn't copy over just right, I wouldn't have to try to fix it. You can't even tell that the camera was cut out and then adhered to the background!
4 comments:
I bet you will be spotted :)
My bff, Joy, calls it Scrap-napping ... I call it 'scrap-learning' ... but, either way .. this baby is going to be copied!!
OMG, Aubree .. it's brilliant! Love the use of the film strips .. this would be perfect for a 'year in review' page! Love those little b/w images ... ohhh, definitely going to lift this one, girl!
Thanks for the inspiration!
LOVE THIS!!! I think you will be spotted for sure! great use of the Jillibean paper!!!
Love your film strips!!! What a fun and fabulous way to use their paper!!! Looks amazing :)
Post a Comment