One of my favorite scrap stores online,
Stop & Scrap, is having a sale this weekend. I have been very good about not ordering scrap stuff the past few months. Lord knows I don't "NEED" anything!! BUT, then I got their e-mail. I knew I shouldn't click to just "check it out". The minute I do that, I am bound to order something! They know that, that's why they send the e-mail. It works! I purchased! I didn't spend much and I got some FANTASTIC deals but I really really really don't need MORE scrap supplies. They are fun to buy though, aren't they?!?! Guessing if you are a scrapper, you are in the same boat. Our eyes are much bigger than our albums will ever be! LOL.
Anyway, if you want to check it out,
Stop & Scrap is offering an additional 15% off all of their clearance and sale section. It doesn't sound like much but their clearance/sale section is already like 40% off. I hadn't gotten the Basic Grey Olivia line...I picked up the paper bundle for less than $8; I got Studio Calico's Documentary line for $3.50. While I didn't get an extra 15% off this, I did grab last year's Basic Grey Halloween line (Eerie) for $8 -- it retails for $21.99!

Oh and did I tell you that you never pay more than $5 for shipping!??
No comments:
Post a Comment