Friday, October 22, 2010

Happy Birthday!!!

Already 13 in attitude, this cute little girl turns 7 today!!! Happy Birthday darling!



And what would a b-day be without treats to take to school? I could have sworn I got this idea from Trish Turay (WIP Kits) but I can't seem to find it on her blog so maybe I got it elsewhere. Once again, I am terrible at remembering where I see things!! Don't they look yummy?? Rice Krispy treats in ice cream cones, dipped in chocoate with sprinkles. YUM!! Quite easy to make too!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

YUMMY! Happy birthday to her and Happy Motherhood day to you!

Mandy said...

Happy Birthday to the Birthday Girl!! Those treats look yummy! Have a great weekend!!

Rebecca Keppel said...

Happy birthday to your sweet girl. I have one who is 5 going on 13 lol! Those treats look adorable and delicious!

Mrs. J said...

Happy Birthday Miss H! Time has flown so quickly. I remember casting my eyes on you for the first time when you were about a month old. You were as beautiful then as you are now! I hope you have a wonderful day!
Love,
Auntie C

Perficious Eats said...

Happy Birthday!!! Looks like it was loads of fun...and filled with sweet treats! Great idea!