You really must go check out the WIP gallery to see what everyone else did with this month's kit. They really put my work to shame!!
This first layout is primarily BG Wander -- I just love the sticker sheet from this line! All of the little cars/trucks and street signs. Too cute! ...and look, I actually used my Cricut to cut-out some tags!

I am a year late but I thought these JB papers were perfect for my son's first day of 2nd grade pixs. I am not really sure how the layout will work out in an album with the sharpened pencils, paperclips, and clothespins but I'll figure that out later.

Corn Fest in Northwestern PA? Really? This is back where I grew up, and honestly, I don't recall corn being such a big thing but hey, it was a fun festival. The kids had a blast...and as you can see, they throughly enjoyed the corn!

I made this last little project with a bit of cardboard box -- I had seen others use naked corrugated cardboard so I thought I would give it a try. I took a piece of an old shipping box, tore the front bit off, painted it white, and then misted the heck out of it. As you can see, I then covered one side with patterned paper. So simple! I was also down to my last letters from the kit, so I used what I had and then cut out the negatives for those I was missing. Cute, right?

The inside calendar cards were cut from one piece of Jenni Bowlin paper. There were six months on the front and the other six months on the back side. I then colored in each of the months using my Smooch paints. I have been hoarding the paints and finally found a fabulous use for them! Now, I have a readily accessible b-day/anniversary calendar....I am known to always be "late" with the cards and gifts....maybe this will be the key to keeping me on track. Hey, at least it's a step in the right direction!
1 comment:
Yours look just as good, thank you very much!!!! roll eyes collectively. don't become ANOTHER me, all down on yourself and stuff, geesh!!
Post a Comment