Like many, I didn't get involved with scrapbooking until after I had children. I had been married for almost seven years before I caught the scrap bug. Last week, I received my
Work In Progress kit. As soon as I saw the gorgeous 7 gypies and Making memories papers with that pleated ribbon, I knew exactly what I was going to do with them!!! How could I not scrap a wedding photo with such gorgeous supplies??
So here it is, 12 1/2 years later, my first wedding page.

Added a few prima flowers and pink paislee accents...
6 comments:
unbelievably gorgeous!!! holy buckets, look at those flower use!!!!!!
This is beautiful!
so so so pretty!!! I love all the beautiful details!
Love it! (you were so beautiful that day)
Wow, Aubree ... this is breathtaking. It seems that wedding photos are so hard to scrap. You want them to be perfect, to last forever ... like your memories of the wedding ... well, it just puts waaay too much pressure on scrapping the photos. I STILL haven't scrapped a wedding picture. But .. hhhmmm, you've inspired me. Love your pleated velvet ribbon, the Pink Paislee foamy thingys ... the flowers you've clustered so beautifully. Just gorgeous ... like the bride in your picture. xoxox
this is just so pretty, that little embellie and flower cluster at the bottom is gorgeous
Post a Comment