Sunday, July 11, 2010

Whittling down

I am making my way through some of the kids' sports pictures...namely soccer and baseball. It is hard b/c I just have so many and I am TERRIBLE at sorting through and printing only a couple. I tend to print everything and then find myself with stacks and stacks of pictures that I like of essentially the same thing. It is just easier for me to pick and choose when I have the pictures in front of me.

This layout is based on a sketch from Becky Fleck. As soon as I saw the banner in her sketch, I immediately thought "sports layout". Of course, as I got about 1/2 way through the layout, I realized how similar it was to a layout I created last year based on a sketch for a Studio Calico challenge. Oh well, two different years, two different albums.



Last year's layout:

1 comment:

BabyBokChoy said...

You will go far in your scrapping career. Your photos are too good!!