Happy 4th of July! I am a day late, I know but yesterday was just too busy to get online for any lenth of time! We had a baseball game in the morning and then headed to a friends BBQ and off to fireworks! It was MUCH too hot here at 100 degrees but we survived...barely. I think we are all about 5 lbs lighter today than yesterday, and my kids certainly don't need to be losing any weight!
This morning was the big 4th of July parade -- yes, even the parade was a day late. My favorite part was the Mummers...love seeing all of their crazy costumes but man they have to be hot!!
Luckily we sent the boys over early to save spots in the shade. It is again in the high 90's. But, despite the heat, the kids enjoyed the parade...of course I think for them it is all about the candy! (note to self: must get pixs of the candy throwing next year).
Can you tell I got a fancy new camera? Probably not, huh? I am trying to play around and actually use some manual settings. I got this shot last night...complete fluke and tried and tried to recreate it but couldn't figure out how. Definitely need some more practice!
1 comment:
Which camera did you get?
Post a Comment