
I used some old Cosmo papers as well as a few new ones and a whole bunch of buttons (yet somehow the canister of buttons still looks full -- one more thing that I just have too many of!).

I also sat down this evening and made this layout....Studio Calico papers. These pictures are a few months old and not the best shots but it was her first lost tooth. That in itself is a moment that must be remembered and scrapped...but then the night after the tooth fairy visited for that tooth, Hannah left notes under both her pillow and her little sister's (which are hidden behind the green paper, and pictured in the top left corner). The journaling around the outer edge reads: "You are quite an enterprising young girl. After losing your first tooth, you left notes for the tooth fairy under you pillow as well as Sarah's to see if you could trick her into bringing you more money! One read "I lost a tooth biting an apple and can't find it." The other: "I lost a tooth in a fight." Alas, although amused, the tooth fairy was not fooled. :) "

She certainly makes me laugh that one (and of course scream sometimes) but what are kids for?!?? Love them to death!!
5 comments:
I didn't even bother taking pictures of lost tooth, am I a bad mother or what?!
Such FABULOUS layouts Aubree - LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the page you did using the sketch - thanks so much for your comments on my blog!!!!
LOVE your take on the Magpie sketch! Your photo is spectacular! Way to go!
Great layouts! Your take on the Magpie sketch is fantastic!
hi! i love your take on the layout! very clean and dynamic just like the picture!! good luck with all your other basball pictures left!!
Post a Comment