Yesterday, the kids and I headed out back to "play" -- them on the swing set, me with my camera. Here are a few of my fave shots. For anyone with camera knowledge...feel free to critique, I won't know how to get better without your input! None of these have had any editing done what-so-ever.
We started with some simple swinging...I am so used to "sports mode" that it was difficult to find the right settings to capture the movement but I think I fared ok.
Next, we moved to jumping off of the swing. The two older kids insisted I get pixs of them in teh air...who was I to argue? This first one isn't perfect by any means but I liked that N's face is in focus (and intense) where the rest of his body is a bit blurred.
These ones are more focused shots....not good shots of my kids mind you but at least I figured out how to freeze them in the frame without blur.
Then I had to go and get some simple shots of S. She is quite photogenic when she wants to be!! I love the warmth of these pixs (had set the AWB to cloudy)....
That was a lot of pixs, I know. I will share more scrap stuff tomorrow -- did a layout tonight but ironically, too lazy to take a picture.
3 comments:
I think these are wonderful! Keep playing and enjoy the process!
Love it! Sarah is such a cutie, as usual. Lots of personality. Her older sibs are gorgeous as well. :)
P.S. I just found one of the photos you gave me of that theater's light near the ballroom entrance. Printed on Kodak paper by the artist herself. I intend to have it matted and framed properly very soon. It's one of my favorites.
Post a Comment