Thursday, July 8, 2010

Caught the Bug

Or should I say butterfly?! Butterflies are all the rage in scrapbooking and have been for some time now. There are stickers and rub-ons, chipboards, diecuts and punches, I myself must have a hundred butterflies in my stash. Well, I finally put some to use. Inspired by at least a dozen different people, since these frames and doilies are quite popular right now as well....



It is a $7 frame from Michael's. I popped the glass out so that I could add dimension to each of the three frames. Papers are Pink Paislee and Jillibean Soup. Doilies are Martha Stewart. The large butterflies were cut with my cricut (Give a Hoot). Jenni Bowlin butterfly stickers and push pins. October Afternoon Love sticker and American Craft stamp.

Very, very easy to make and look will wonderful in my living room!

3 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

Awesome!!!!

Michelle Krassan said...

will you make me one too? lol! I greatly covet this!

Ella Swan said...

Ooooh I love it! It's absolutely beautiful - well done!