

I loved that this was a multi-photo sketch. As you can see from my blog, I always have a ton of sports photos. This was a great sketch to highlight a few of those. The papers are all Jenni Bowlin -- don't you just adore that sun paper??? The bracket paper and the sun were all one sheet, so I cut the sun out and placed my photos over the empty spot on the bracket portion....ingenious. That paper is one of my faves. I had to buy it in duplicate I liked it so much so look for it again on another post :)
8 comments:
Yeah baby, this is so so brilliant, love your layout, it's so awesome!!!! love your use of these JB papers!!!
I love your use of buttons and how you tied the string through them =)
LOVE your take on the sketch! And yes, those papers ROCK! I may have to find them myself!
So bright and colourful!!! Love your take on the sketch :) Welcome to the team!
beautiful page!
Love all the details on this layout! Great work!
That is cool Aubree! Great touch on the "sunburst"! Great action shots!
Awesome take on the sketch! The photos are great!!
Post a Comment