
Ok, so back to the 100 layout before summer's end. My saving grace and the one shot I have at reaching the goal....CKC - Valley Forge. It is only a week away!! I will spend 3 solid days scrapping (and shopping of course). I already have my bags packed and am ready to head out --- now to arrange all of the babysitter coverage my husband will need....
3 comments:
Wow am jealous of you heading off to CKC! Have a blast will ya...u must have an understanding hubby like mine lol...and love your lo - GP paper just the prettiest - ordered a bit online yesterday but most of it was sold out ;-(
Of course you are insane, why else would we be friends?
bbwwwahahaha .. Jing Jing's comment cracked me up!
Dang girl ... YOU'RE RUNNING OUT OF TIME!! Do you FEEL the pressure? I can't believe you got 150 pages done LAST year. That's totally INSANE. But, maybe 3 days at CHA will get you all caught up.
I can see it now ... Aubree standing at her table ... STUFF strewn around her everywhere ... tape runner flying across papers, paper trimmer zipping off excesses, glue dots stuck in your hair and WHERE are those damn scissors? bbwwahahaha Just keep your hands and feet away from her while she's 'working'.
Have a blast girlie. I'm so jealous ... you're in CKC ... she's in CHA ... me? ... my mom's coming to visit. oy.
Big hugs! Have a blast!
Post a Comment