On any given day my middle child will range from a sweet little girl full of smiles, hugs, and kisses to a tantrum throwing devil child. Unfortunately for us, her mood can change in the blink of an eye. Don't get me wrong, she is a wonderful child and we love her to pieces. But, this picture is truly a "classic" -- that is exactly how my dh described the picture when he saw it.....

The journaling on the photo reads, "Hannah, you're just too funny! I love you for all of your sweetness and your "lemons"!!"
I lifted the idea for this layout from a Lisa Bearnson book, but it in the end, other than the title, it became my own creation. It is primarily Prima's Dude Collection.
6 comments:
Aubree, This is so Cute!!!! I love it!! I was a middle child and I totally relate to her!!! LOL
I would never want to make Hannah mad. :)
Oh my gosh, I LOVE the ball fringe and the journaling on the photo, Aubree! This page is soooo much FUN! And ... I'm used to that kind of face ... I saw it on my little sister ALL THE TIME. bbwwaahahahaha
now THAT is pure hannah! so many smiles and giggles, but WATCH OUT! lol!
Okay, I am totally jealous that you already have your hands on that fringe- LOVE that stuff!! Your layout is fabulous, and that look is absolutely hysterical!!! Beautiful as always, gal!
Such a cute layout girl....I love the ball fringe and the picture is just precious....great job.
Post a Comment