Everyone LOVES to get packages in the mail, right? Well, I have a cricut cartridge (Stamped)that I rarely ever use that I am going to send to one of you, silly for it to sit in my drawer collecting dust! --- leave a comment on this blog and I will draw a winner Friday evening.
8 comments:
Aubree, what a great idea and a generous person you are.
don't put me in the drawing because I don't have a cricut, just want to leave you a positive comment!! :) :) :)
How generous! I do have the small Cricut and the Expression and I use them frequently. I do not have the Stamped cartridge.
well, I'd love to have it, even if I don't quite know what it is. I know that I don't have it, and I love to use my cricut!
Wow, that's a super RAK Aubree and SO kind of you :)
Holy Cow! What an awesome giveaway - you are sooo generous! What a great blog you have here! :)
Aubree, the best part of you having a blog is that it's an awesome place to get beautiful layout ideas to scraplift. Thanks:)
My son's FAVORITE number is #6 -- b/c that is Ryan Howard's number on the Phillies.....so Nadine, you WON! Congrats!!!
Post a Comment