Only 399 more vacation pictures to scrap (besides the thousands and thousands of other pixs sitting here...). I just adore this picture of my daughter, there is nothing but "Pure Joy" in her expression. Thanks for the inspiration Jing-Jing!
Wow! I can see why you love this picture, Aubree! It's fabulous! Your page turned out great! I can see a little Jing Jing influence in the design and it's awesome.
Glad to hear you had so much fun on your trip. I've never been to Niagra Falls and have always wanted to go. Your pictures are so fun .. and the family appears to be having a ball! WOW .. jamb-packed is RIGHT! You crammed a ton of fun into a few short days!
Lovin' the blog, girl ... so much fun! And, trust Nancy to be the first to tag you!! {{wink, wink}}
4 comments:
BEAUTIFUL Aubree!!!!!!
Just adorable! I have a picture of Haley I feel the same way about that I think I wil do tonight as well!
Wow! I can see why you love this picture, Aubree! It's fabulous! Your page turned out great! I can see a little Jing Jing influence in the design and it's awesome.
Glad to hear you had so much fun on your trip. I've never been to Niagra Falls and have always wanted to go. Your pictures are so fun .. and the family appears to be having a ball! WOW .. jamb-packed is RIGHT! You crammed a ton of fun into a few short days!
Lovin' the blog, girl ... so much fun! And, trust Nancy to be the first to tag you!! {{wink, wink}}
Wow, what an awesome layout!!! I must say I love it!!!
Post a Comment