Over a month ago, I purchased one of those wooden clocks that you finish yourself. Well, I finally got around to doing something with it. The latest Bo Bunny papers (Scrapbook Obsessions kit) match my scrap room perfectly and when I went looking for pixs to use, I still had a few of my dd's ballet pixs that just looked beautiful with it. I hope you like it! I may add "ballet" to the center or maybe even some clock numbers.... I haven't decided.
5 comments:
You did an awesome job with the clock Aubree! I'll have to do one of those, super idea~
This is AWESOME Aubree!!!! I need to make me one for my scraproom!!!
Great job on the clock Aubree...what a good idea....wouldn't this make a wonderful gift....
Just so sweet! I bet Hannah loves to come in and see herself on the clock too! Now you just have to make one for Sarah and Noah! One clock on each wall in your scrap room....lol!
Love it. Thanks also for the Mickey Ears. :)
Post a Comment