Sunday, July 20, 2008

Girls Night Scrap

A couple of my girl friends and I went scrapping last night...I don't think we have gotten to go together since Christmastime. It was nice to catch up with them and of course get some layouts done. Here a couple of my favorites:

5 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

You've been prolific Aubree!!! Check those beauties out!!! So glad that you started this blog so we get to see your stuff more regularly!!! Love them!!!!

jan williams said...

Girl these are BEAUTIFUL!!!! I too am glad you started a blog!!! I love looking at your work!

michelle said...

We are going to the butterfly grden in St. Thomas tomorrow, so I shall be copying this upon my retun! How nice to already know what pictures to be shooting for...lol! Great work!

iluv2scrapbook! said...

These are BEAUTIFUL LOs Aubree!

chrisita said...

Hope you don't mind but these are definitely getting scraplifted!!!! Love them!!!