Tuesday, July 1, 2008

10, 9, 8, 7, ....

The Countdown has begun! We are leaving in roughly 4 hours for our trip to Niagara Falls, Canada and then back to my hometown...I need to rush home from work, pack up the car, get my son fed, showered and off to hockey. As soon as I can pull him off the ice, we will swing back home, grab my hubbie and girls and off we go. I won't have internet access being out in the boonies but will post pixs as soon as we get back! Wish us luck on this long, long drive -- think we are driving 16.5 hours in the course of the next four days!!!

2 comments:

jan williams said...

Good Luck Girl and have a great time!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

OH my word! Can I just say I AM GREEN WITH ENVY!! I have always wanted to go to Niagra Falls, It's in my top 10 places I want to see before I die. You have a wonderful time I CAN'T WAIT to see pics!