Monday, August 4, 2008

Hoo's the Best??

My very good friend Michelle just RAK'd me!!! She was able to go to the CK convention in Valley Forge this weekend while I had to stay home and work. I was so jealous!! Anyway, she felt badly and brought me back some new stuff!! How cute are these little stamps? I am so lovin' the owls!! Thanks Michelle!!

4 comments:

jan williams said...

WoW I love these!!!! And they will go great with this months Scrapbook obsessions kit!!!!!!!

Patti Smith said...

Wow what a sweet thing to do. She felt bad didn't she!! hehehe...Jan is right this will be perfect with our kit this month!!

iluv2scrapbook! said...

What timing! These will be perfect with the PP this month :) And the stamps are SO stinkin' cute!

Nancywithajones said...

awwwwwwww those are sooooooo cute yes they will go perfect with the kit this month!! that was very sweet of hr to think of you.