Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Club Libby Lu's

Over the weekend, my friend Robyn and I took our girls over to Club Libby Lu's for the first time. What a great time the girls had!! Aside from their begging for every item in the store, it was fabulous! They each got to pick some things to take home in their goodie bag, then each had their hair, make-up, and nails done. It was just too cute! Check out these pictures....

If you don't know what it is, Libby Lu's is a retail/kids beauty salon. They give the girls about 12 hairstyles to choose from and each get to have their make-up applied (which they then get to bring home). Hannah of course picks the only non-princessy hairstyle. She instead goes for the punk rock look --- only after me telling her she can't have the Hannah Montana style b/c I didn't spend $25 for her to go out with her hair looking exactly as it does every other day! The style totally matched her normal attitude though so in the end it just seemed too perfect. Sarah on the other hand picked a very cute princess up-do...if only I had dressed them in cute dresses like their friend Emma was wearing....oh well, maybe next time.

4 comments:

michelle said...

I think they look ADORABLE! Just glad I didn't bring my girls... I think we wil wait to start this place. I have a hard enough time walking through the make-up ndepartment at Macy's with them!

Nancy said...

i'm so  happy to see the girls enjoying "girly" things at such an early age. can't wait to see what the teen years bring!

jan williams said...

Oh This is so sweet..My grandaughters love libby lu!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I my word, your little girl is absolutely beautiful!!!! These photos are so adorable, this is something I'll have to wait for grandbabies for LOL!!