Sunday, August 10, 2008

Month to Date

I have scrapped a ton this month already -- 6 single page layouts and 6 double page layouts! Here are a few that you haven't seen ....

This first one is a layout of my son's Kindergarten Graduation. The front opens and there are pixs inside including a letter to him about his year and the wonderful boy he has grown to be.


These are pixs from three years ago of my middle daugther. Wasn't she just so cute?


These are pixs of my daughter's class trip to Smith Memorial Playground. She had such fabulous time!!


A simple layout....is it too plain?


We took a family vacation to Disney back in April of 2007 -- I am just getting around to scrapping some of those pixs!



Here are some more famiy pictures from our trip to my hometown in July.

1 comment:

michelle said...

My, you have been busy! I love it all, nice mix of busy and simple.