I want to send a big thanks to Colette! She was nice of enough to send EVERYONE who participated in one of her scrap challenges a prize pack! I got mine in the mail yesterday...just before I went out scrapping with some friends. I couldn't wait to use it! Here is one of my creations...the papers are from the PDQ-tropical line. Thanks agin Colette!
4 comments:
How Beautiful!!! That paper is AWESOME, and I love how you used it! That is the perfect picture!
THis is gorgeousssss!!! That is an awesome photo perfectttt!!!
ohhhh, don't you just LOVE that paper, Aubree? It just makes me want to put on a swimsuit and head for the beach! It sure looks like you enjoyed working with it .. your page turned out fabulous!
WooHoo, girl! PDQ + Aubree's creativity ... ROCKS!!!
Oh this is soooooooooooooooo beautiful! I love that paper. wonderful layout, girl
Post a Comment