Tuesday, August 19, 2008

3 already!!!

We celebrated Sarah's birthday tonight...she doesn't turn 3 for a few more days but we wanted to have a party while her Uncle Larry was still in town. We just had the family over as well as a few close friends. Sarah's friend Sophie came as well. Sophie has basically been her friend since birth. They were born only a week apart but had been scheduled to be born on the same day by the same doctor...I ended up going into labor and having Sarah a week early. They have weekly play dates and are just the best of friends. As soon as Sophie arrived they each insisted on wearing their princess dresses..so off they went to bounce in the moonbounce with their royal attire. They had a ball! Here are a few pictures....hard to get a great shot b/c they just wouldn't stop long enough to get a good pix....must have been all of the sugar!

6 comments:

michelle said...

you know, I hate you because post pictures the same NOGHT as you take them!!!!!

Mrs. J said...

Happy Birthday Sarah!

jan williams said...

They are just the cutest little princesses....Happy Birthday Sarah!!!!

Unknown said...

aaahhhhh, bouncys and princesses ... honey, there's NOTHING better! I've done it 3 times and I'd do it again if given the chance! Guess I'll have to wait until Halloween!

Sarah looked absolutely adorable. And, she's so lucky to have a best friend to share her birthday with!

Patti Smith said...

What sweet princesses....she is precious Aubree

Gaspegirl said...

Looks like the girls had lots of fun! Happy Birthday Sarah!