Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy.....

Earth Day --- Yesterday, the kids and I stopped and bought the tree for our annual planting for Earth Day. This year, the kids selected a Plum Tree. I am not sure how many years it will before we can cook up some Plum Jam but we got up bright and early today to plant before the rain (which never did arrive).

...and yes, those are today's pictures already scrapped. It was a super simple and quick layout.

Today is also H's Half Birthday --- we had never celebrate halves before this year. However, since S had her 'half' celebrated in school, I figured we had better do it for all. H decided she couldn't wait for her fork....

3 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

that layout is uber duber cute!

ellen s. said...

love it!!! oh gosh. i have an obsession with burlap :):):P

and that photo is too funny

Kim said...

teehee fun photo!!! I adore that burlap on the layout adds a real natural feel to it!