Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Guest Designing

I am being featured over on the Sweet Peach Crop Shop blog today as part of their anniversary celebration! Sweet Peach is a monthly kit club with jam packed kits and the sweetest owner, Corrie. Check out this kit...isn't it just amazing?? It is available for purchase here: Kit Shop This kit was right up my alley...my colors, papers I had been dying to get my hands on, and embellishments galore! Here are the first two of my four layouts....the others will be revealed late this week/early next. Check back on Friday -- I will be posting a challenge on the Sweet Peach blog!

3 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

These are wonderful cheese!!! look how cute the little one is on the first layout and who would have thought, sports pages from you? eh? hee hee

ellen s. said...

oh man i love that kit! and your lo's are awesome...loving all those fun details

Jessica Navarro said...

So cute! Just love those butterflies. What an amazing kit to work with. Looks like you had fuN!