Thursday, April 21, 2011

Sketch Challenge

One more Sweet Peach challenge for you. This one is based on this AMAZING sketch from Liz Chidester. I love how versatile this sketch is ... I already have plans for a second layout with it!!





I again used the Anniversary Kit to make this one. The SC tags came with a a sheet of circle reinforcers -- as you can see, I decided to use them as an accent rather tha as a part of the tags. I just love the bits color running down the page with the days of the week rub-ons.

I came acoss this picture of H when I was going through some old things of N's. She was so tiny!! I still can't believe 7 years have gone by so fast!

1 comment:

BabyBokChoy said...

This is very very precious!!! Great take on the sketch, sigh... makes you want to have another one... lol