Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wonky Photo Printing

I have grand ideas for this layout and then my printer ran out of ink...notice the blue tinge to the photo, um, how could you not?!? That was NOT intentional. However, I decided to just go with it. I really wanted to get my idea down on paper so to speak. I may end up swapping the photo out, but who knows, the tint actually works with the color scheme!



I was standing in the station waiting for my train and a billboard of a Rehabilitation Center caught my eye. It was an inspirational ad talking about the "X-Factor" of rehab. 'They can provide with you state of the art equipment and research but it is really up to you.' I loved it. I snapped a picture with my phone and sketched out the layout on my ride home. I couldn't wait to use yet more of my sports pictures --- and this one of my DS is one of my favorites! He looked so little but also so grown up behind the plate catching last season. I think the gear was as big as he was!

5 comments:

Kim said...

totally cool Aubree, Ilove the design...and Ilove thatphoto effect looks like you did it intentionally

Michelle Krassan said...

If you hadn't told it was a goof, I would have been amazed at how creative you were with photo tricks!

BabyBokChoy said...

What a photo trick!!! :) who cares if it was a goof, it looks good!

Unknown said...

I actually dig the photo effect! But I would end up changing the pic myself because I'm sucky at that kind of stuff. I don't edit or mess with photos.

Yara said...

I like it!!! It looks like a very happy accident!