Yipee!! I have been asked to return for a second term on the 3 Scrappy Boys design team!! It is such a wonderful kit club with a fabulous group of ladies on the boards. I am looking forward to another six months!! Joining me on the team this term are:
Heather Bowser (DT Coordinator)
Yara Freytes (Blog)
Kimberly Archer
Nadhrah Maidin (Blog)
Jennie McGarvey
I am looking forward to getting to work with each of these amazing ladies!!
This week has been a crazy week of activities so I have been a little absent here on my blog. I did however manage to create a layout that I wanted to share. This entire layout is from one sheet of patterned paper and one sheet of cardstock -- and then of course the embellishements and rub-ons!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend....I am off to back to back baseball games!
2 comments:
That's a darling layout!! love the fun elements you used!!
cool I love the pops of pink through out your layot!
Post a Comment