Here is my challenge layout using the Sweet Peach Anniversary Kit:

I also created this layout based on two of the other Sweet Peach Challenges -- one challenge was to use some sort of packaging on your layout (the big brown flower on this page is the backing from some Jillibean Soup embellishments) and the other challenge was to use a frame on your layout (I used a Technique Tuesday stamp frame) -- the papers are from Crate's Portrait collection, the buttons are Jenni Bowlin, and the little bird is from Echo Park's For the Record line. The packaging challenge is now over, however, the frame challenge is open until the 20th.
5 comments:
Wonderful layouts!! I just love the clouds and kit on the first one. And the 2nd one has such bold colors, very eye catching!!
The Noah one is terrific but you know that already :)
I adore that little kite floating on by in your top layout and the layered photos over the circle!!!!!
lovely work aubree!
OMG N is growing up SO FAST! Your cell phone bill will BLOW UP in a couple of years!
Post a Comment