Sunday, May 1, 2011

Back at Last

I apologize for my absence! I would normally blame it on my children and their activities, but it really isn't their fault this time. Yes, we are still VERY busy with baseball, soccer, and gymnastics but I have been MIA because I am engrossed in Ken Follet's World Without End. This book has been sitting on my bedside table since last year when I read Pillar's of the Earth. But, with 1000+ pages, it was a daunting prospect. I am now more than half way through and love it. It is quite similar to Pillars; many of the same struggles with a different cast of characters.

With all of the reading, scrapbooking has taken a back seat for a bit. However, I do have a few layouts that I will share with you this week. This first one used up the last of my Pink Paislee Bayberry line. I am not a big fan of purple or bling but somehow, I am loving this layout.



These pictures are from way back in 2004. My how DD has grown since then!!

5 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

2004, those are ANCIENT photos, lol, great layout though!!!

Mara Campbell said...

What a great layout!!! I have that paper and struggle with what to do with it. You made it look fabulous!

Kim said...

gosh the design of this one is really awesome aubree, and wow hasnt your daughter grown so much

Yara said...

Beautiful! Love the design! Love what you did with the Pink Paislee here! These are difficult colors to work with and you master it! I love to scrap old photos too! So when I merge the layouts in the albums they make a good mix of scrapping periods.

jamie said...

if you can rock purple, i bow at your feet! not an easy color in my humble opinion.
great layout!
~j