At what age does a boy loose his Little Boy Laugh because I sure am going to miss it once it's gone!!! Over the weekend, I took my son and youngest over the park. DD wanted to play and she had been carted to so many baseball and soccer games over the past few days that she deserved a chance to do what she wanted to do. DS was not too happy to go but I forced him into it. He 'faked' being miserable until I got out my camera and had him posing ... his sour mood soon became a giggle fit. There is nothing better than hearing the laughter of a child...and the gigglier the better! Is that even a word, gigglier? If not, it should be!

I have a ton of other shots of DS so I am sure you'll be seeing more on additional layouts!
Supplies: Crate & MME papers, Crate & Pink Paislee chipboard, Pink Paislee & Basic Grey letter stickers, MME diecuts, Basic Grey brad, Lily Bee rub-on, 7 Gypsie sticker, ColorBox ink, misc white paint.
Now -- on to the news: First, I am so excited...I have been selected to be a Guest Designer for
Citrus Tree Studio in July! Yippee!!
Second,
3 Scrappy Boys is hosting a Blog Hop on Friday to kick off National Scrapbooking Day. There will be prizes so be sure to stop back and take part!
4 comments:
HOw adorable is that layout eh? awesome!!! congrats on the GDT spot!
congratulations aubree. This is great. Love the LO too...
I'm with you Aubree, nothing better than children laughing. I love how you used the ha ha rub ons, just wonderful. Have a happy Mother's Day.
Congrats! N grew up so fast!!
Post a Comment