Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Belated Mother's Day!

I hope all of the mothers out there were able to enjoy a relaxing and peaceful day with your families. My children very sweetly brought me breakfast in bed, made me a ton of cards, and reminded me throughout the day how special I am to them (at least the youngest did). It was a wonderful day indeed -- oh, and DH gave me a beautiful bracelet which I had hinted, rather told, DS about so as to ensure its arrival.

I didn't get off chore free for the holiday but I did sneak in some scrap time (of course)! I am still loving the new Crate lines. They are perfect for those sweet girl pictures. This layout is a mix of Emma's Shoppe and the Portrait Collection -- don't they work together fabulously?

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Aubree she is such a beautiful girl! I love your layout and the elements you used to go along with those photos!

So glad that you got some scrap time in too!!! And I agree with you, I love the new Crate lines too!

Happy week!
e.

Yara said...

Beautiful! Love the color combination with both Crate collections. Sounds like you had a busy but very nice weekend!

Kim said...

the black really pops in this layout i adore it...

jamie said...

i simply adore emma's shoppe. how fun you got to play! good for you. it looks great! and an adorable subject too.
~j

BabyBokChoy said...

I do think these two collections work very well together, your layout is absolutely lovely!

Nadhrah Maidin said...

Thats is such a lovely way to celebrate mother's day. Happy mothers day to you too!