Thursday, May 19, 2011

Back to Scrapping

I honestly haven't been scrapping too much these past few weeks. We are constantly running from game to practice and from practice to game....baseball, soccer, gymnastics. By the time we are home, there is some last minute homework to be done and baths to be had. Then it is 9:30pm, and I am beat. I have stacks of new supplies --- Crate Paper Neighborhood, October Afternoon 5 & Dime, Collage Press Hometown Summer, Echo Park Summer Days, and countless other goodies. I have hundreds upon hundreds of pictures to choose from as well -- especially since I take my camera to almost everything! Yet, here I am blogging and counting down the minutes until I get crawl into bed, click on the tv, and just relax.

I pu tthese two layouts together a few weeks ago for my 3 Scrappy Boys product highlight. I am totally loving all the versions of woodgrain papers out these days. I must say, the American Crafts version is my favorite. Most of their Campy Trails line 'B' side features a bright playful woodgrain. While the 'A' side is cute, I am not a cutesy kind of girl and we don't camp so I immediately flipped for the 'B' side. Woodgrain in yellow and orange (and blue and green, etc.) -- FABULOUS!!





As you can see, I am also loving the photo booth strip look as well --- funny how I create two different layouts and when I step back, they have so many similarities. No problem, I'll just separate them in the album and no one will be the wiser!

2 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

of course similarities, it's called further emergence of style! adorable layouts, i wish i can do photo strips so well. i need smaller photos!!

Kim said...

totally lovin the rocking designs here Aubree