


Sadly, this is my next to last layout for Sketchabilities. I have served two terms and it is time to allow others to inspire. The new design team has been posted over on the site --- go check them out. There are some amazing gals joining Karan's team!! In addition, be sure to check out what the other gals did with this sketch, amazing work as always!!
I have a few more layouts to post this week and I will have one more Sketchabilities layout to share at the end of the month --- Also, since I recently cleaned up/out my scrap room, I am thinking a giveaway is in order so be sure to bookmark this blog or become a follower! I will post details soon!!
3 comments:
Hi, Aubree: You are very hard on yourself! Your photo is amazing which does not need so many embellishments. Like what you did with the banner pieces and the black paint splatters!
It looks pretty good to me!!! I'll take iT!! :)
i love it, love the colours too...sometimes we struggle to find our creativity, but in the end, even the layouts we feel, are not our best, show the love we have for our photos and loved ones..
Post a Comment