Monday, March 28, 2011

Chicken and the Egg..

What came first, the scrapbooker or the shopper? More and more I am seeing celebrity scrapbookers (and I don't mean movie celebrities -- I mean the AE's of the scrapbooking industry) advertising stores on their blogs. The thing is, it works. I click over to the store to see what it is all about...don't you? Heaven knows, most scrapbookers LOVE to shop and the blog link is such a convenient and inexpensive way to advertise!! I never click on site bar ads...but you put a link in the body of your message and I am all over it. Just the other day I ended up with this shirt from Shop Ruche all because of a link in a blog post.



I love the blouse and wouldn't have known about that particular store without the link but I wonder...will I eventually tire of seeing link after link and just disregard them altogether?

Now that I have rambled on for a bit, for all of my scrapbooking friends out there, I want to let you know I am going to be doing a give-away on Wednesday. Be sure to check back in then --- I will post the details with my final Sketchabilities reveal!

1 comment:

Tara said...

I know what you mean Aubree, I am always finding the most unexpected things whilst clicking on the sidebars!!