I had the sketch all laid out for this layout...what I was missing was a photo. As I flipped through my online album in search of a good shot, I realized how few pictures I have of myself with each of my children. I have a few with each but none are particularly stellar photos....they are from school events where the lighting is poor and there were too many distractions. So my goal for the next few weeks is to get with each of my children for a quick photo shoot. I was hoping to get one in today but it is rainy and gray out. Maybe next weekend. In the meantime, I will continue to use what I have. This shot is from a Mother's Day brunch that DD's class had at school in 2009.
I am loving these Echo Park papers...my love for this line may rival my adoration of Crate Paper's Restoration line!
4 comments:
I think recently there's an emergence of your style in a big time way. Terrific!
Those white splotches are perfect!
lovely. I, too, adore this line - it makes me sooooo happy :P
It is so hard to keep up of pics of ourselves when we are usually the photogs - I need to get better at it too :)
great layout! I love what you did with the tags!
Post a Comment