Monday, March 7, 2011

Exciting Game

Championship Basketball game last night. It couldn't have gotten any closer...or more exciting!! Our team was undefeated going into the game. The opponent had only lost one...to us. We knew we were in for a nail biter! We changed leads with almost every basket. With two minutes to go, DS's team was up by 6 -- the largest lead of the game. Very exciting....BUT unfortunately, we couldn't sustain it and ended up losing by a basket. It was heart breaking loss for the boys but they took it in stride.

I of course watched most of the game from behind my lens!







While it isn't the right sport, I couldn't leave you without a layout. This picture is from DS's roller hockey game a few weeks ago. I started out working on a two page layout as I had multiple shots I wanted to use but it wasn't working for me so I ended up with this single photo layout. I guess I will just have to use the other pixs on other layouts!

4 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

Dang, that $1200 lens definitely paid off.
I think i've mentioned about the emergence of style, coz you know, i wanna pretend like i know what i'm talking about, all pro and stuff, lol

Aubree said...

Trust me it was not that expensive!

Kim said...

I love aLL THAT MISTING LOOKS SO BOYISH!

jamie said...

hey aubree...that first photo of your guy is so full of determination. a most excellent shot.
and your layout is simply great! love so much those tags!!!! and that mist tops it all!
great creativity.