Earlier this week, youngest DD's after school program presented "The Presidents". DD chose to be Gerald Ford -- or rather, she was 'assigned' Gerald Ford. She made it clear that it was not her choice. She would not have chosen him because he liked too many sports! LOL. What a difference from DS! She did a great job getting up in front of everyone and telling us all about former President Ford. I was impressed that even in Kindergarten the amount of information they each had learned, not only about their assigned president but also all of the others! I learned quite a bit during this program!!
Before I go, I did want to update you all on the pet status here in the Greenspun household. I appreciate all of the comments about our hamster 'issue'....you will be happy to hear that the new hamster seems to have adjusted nicely, it was a bit touch and go for the first 24 - 48 hours. Also, our fish (including the replacement) are also doing well. DD was so happy when we got them....it really is the simple things in life, isn't it?!?!
Supplies: Work In Progress kit featuring Echo Park For the Record papers, JB butterflies and label sticker, American Craft Alpha and rub-on, Maya Road envelope, Tim Holtz key, MM paint and misc. twine.
In addition, I have fallen in love with all of the 'coffee stain' stamps out there, but I just can't bring myself to order one. So, I repurposed this cup and managed to get exactly the same look without the cost!! Love that!!
7 comments:
Cute pics and love that layout--the paint cup rings are fabulous.
Love that layout aubree, such a wonderful technique too!!
Wonderful layout! Loved reading your children happening at school! Liked that technique too! TFS!
By far my favorite layout from anyone using that kit!
i'm with jing jing...that is a great layout! i really really like it. all the embellishments are placed and used so perfectly.
so glad i stopped by and saw this!
~j
oh! and LOVE the 'coffee stain' stamp. it is just perfect. excellent way to use what you have!
~j
Love the coffee stain stamp. I'll steal that idea I think :P
And lovely layout- as usual :)
Post a Comment