Last week's
Color Room was all about blues and greens. I love the color combo yet it is one I rarely use. So, I went to work. The sketch screamed sleeping baby to me (with a single picture and floating stars)....as you can see, that is NOT where I ended up! I love that! I like that I can sit and let creativity take over and not worry that the end result looks NOTHING like my original vision!

A few close-up details...as you can see I used glitter which is VERY unlike me!!
Supplies: Papers - Basic Grey and Bazzill; Rub-ons - Studio Calico and Royal Brush; Stamp - EK Success; Alpha - American Crafts thickers; Bookplate - Holtz; Chipboard - Basic Gey; Button - Jenni Bowlin; Floss - CTMH; Mist - Studio Calico; Punch - Marta Stewart; Pen - Signo; Thread; Glitter
2 comments:
This turned out great I think! The photos are really really good!
This is great!It's funny when things turn out nothing like thought they would isn't it.Have a great day!
Post a Comment