Sunday, February 13, 2011

Together

Two posts in one day ... wow!! Don't get too used to it, I certainly can't keep up this pace!

A friend of mine recently told about a kit club that she adores ... Sweet Peach Crop Shop. I went over and checked it out this weekend. They have some really amazing kits over there. They also run some fun challenges, so I thought I would play along. The latest challenge is to create a monochromatic layout with a splash of color. I didn't do so hot with my splash of color, I guess I will say the dark brown is my "splash" --- oh well, at least a few more pictures have been scrapped and a few supplies used.

5 comments:

Rachael Funnell said...

LOVE your flowers!! Such a lovely Layout....
XXX

Jessica Navarro said...

Super cute layout! Love those photos and the butterflies.

Rebecca Keppel said...

So pretty! I love how you off set the photos and the bird on the flower is so pretty.

Kim said...

this is stunning, those flowers are gorgeous and your design so elegant!

angie gutshall said...

So cute Thanks for playing!!