Saturday, February 26, 2011

Happy Homemaker

I am certainly not a "happy homemaker" -- in fact, I hate to clean, dislike laundry, and except for the expense, would gladly eat out every night of the week. However, I do so love the Modern Homemaker line from October Afternoon. I love the bright red, yellow, and green colors of the line. I adore the polka dots and the vintage designs. They provided the perfect combination for documenting my birthday breakfast in bed....a breakfast my children thoughtfully made for me.



**and you can't see hidden behind the main section are the homemade cards the kids made for me!

4 comments:

Rebecca Keppel said...

LOVE what you did with the OA and how cute that your sweet kids made you bfast in bed! Have a great weekend :)

BabyBokChoy said...

completely awesome, totally brilliant!!

Michelle Krassan said...

that is just SOOOO sweet!

Mara Campbell said...

Great layout! I love the black and white photo with the colors in the papers. And great embellies!!