Thursday, February 17, 2011

I've been Awarded...

The Leibster Award



My sweet friend Colette gave me this wonderful award on her blog, A Gift of Memories. I was introduced to Colette shortly after I started scrapbooking. I happened to join a kit club, Scrapbook Obsessions, where she was a designer. Her work was/IS FANTASTIC! She has a style all her own and she has this unbelievable talent for layering, detailing, and mixing elements. Even years later, I am in awe of her!!

Now as part of this award, I am given the honor of passing it on to other deserving bloggers out there.

First, I will pass this award on to my bestest college friend ever, Cheryl. While her blog is currently under construction, she does have some FANTASTIC tips for "Keeping Things Simple" HERE. I have never met a more organized person in my entire life....and somehow, she is the one woman in the world who became a mother and her organized home and organized life didn't skip a beat!!


I will also pass this award on to Mara . She is so sweet and always leaving me love here on my blog. She has a YUMMY blog!! She is either posting delicious recipes and mouth water pictures or she is posting some fabulous craft/scrap goodies. Seriously, does it get better than both chocolate and scrapbooking?!? Thank you so much for all of your comments Mara!!

I also want to pass this award on to two scrapbookers I have met over the past few months though my work with 3 Scrappy Boys and Sketchabilities. Kim and Yara. Kim, your work is so inspiring! I love the rustic feel of your layouts...your love of distressing and ability to add just the perfect amount of detail is amazing! Thank you for sharing your talent! Yara, it has been wonderful getting to know you and your work over the past six months. I can't tell you both how much I appreciate your sweet comments!!

So a final round of applause for Colette, Cheryl, Mara, Kim, and Yara....You Gals are AWESOME!!


And Here are the rules for the Liebster award:
1) Accept it, write a post about it and display it.


2) Pass it on to 3-5 fabulous but yet unknown blogs [not ones with large amounts of followers] and tell them they have been awarded the love blog award.


3) Link back to the person who awarded it to you.

5 comments:

Mara Campbell said...

Holy cow, what a surprise!! Thanks for the shout out about my blog, you are too sweet!! And I so appreciate all your nice comments on my blog. It's so much fun getting to know crafters and great women online. xoxo!!!

Elizabeth said...

Way to go on getting that award Aubree!!!! Thanks for the links on your post as well! I am always up for organizing tips!

We are still in the middle of winter here too. Although, I keep hoping to see glimpses of spring daily!! It just seems to be getting colder and icky daily!! :( But I know that spring will be here soon enough! :)

Hope your weekend is grand!
e.

Kim said...

AWWWWW thankyou Aubree what a lovely gesture, hoping I can get this one done!

Perficious Eats said...

Congratulations, Aubree!!!

Yara said...

Aubree: Thank you so much for thinking of me! You are a wonderful person and love reading your posts with the story of your kids. In addition that I admire very much your scrapbook work!