Monday, February 14, 2011

Sketch #41

Since February is a short month, the Sketchabilities reveal is being posted one day early. I think we are all just anxious to get this month over with so we can dive into spring! It has been awfully cold in these parts the past few weeks so I know I am certainly anxious for some warmer weather!

I love when Karan releases a sketch that is a bit out of my comfort zone. I don't know why but this layout challenged me a bit. It is linear enough, which blends with my tendencies but I rarely ever create in the middle of a page...is that odd? Once I sat down and started working on this sketch, it actually started to flow rather nicely I think. The pictures aren't great....they were taken with my phone with my arm extended out trying to capture the shot. LOL. Oh well, the tender moment was captured even if we had to recreate it like 6 times to even get these shots!!







Supplies: Studio Calico kit, Bo Bunny Chipboard, Lily Bee rub-on, Cosmo doily sticker, SC white mist.

8 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

uber cuteness redefined!

Stacy said...

Super cute layout, fabulous take on the sketch!

Unknown said...

Wow, you really made that sketch LOOK GOOD! Just popping in on this Valentine's Day to let you know I left you a little Valentine goodie on my blog today.

Big hugs, honey!

Elizabeth said...

I really love your layout and the crisp clean lines of this as well!!!! You rocked the sketch!
e.

Kelly B Rutherford said...

Love that sketch and the LO you created using it is awesome!

Yara said...

Love, love your layout! Like the pictures against the teal background!

Glamotte said...

Great layout, love the colours.

Good job!

Shona said...

beautiful layout I love the photos sooooo cute :) This was the first sketch that I have done at Sketchabilities and was fun :)