
These pictures are from my DH and DS's annual baseball trip. Each year, they head to a new stadium. So far, they have been able to arrange their trips based on the Phillies schedule and towns in which we know people so it keeps the cost down. In 2008, they headed to Chicago and stayed with a childhood friend of DH. I think they were able to catch 2 of the 4 games of the Cubs series that year. Go Phillies!
While in Chicago, they also hit the Sears tower but the sun was so bright that day, all of the pictures that included DS were of a dark silhouette. Oh well, I think this layout really says it all anyway. There are city shots from the tower and plenty of pictures from Wrigley.
Supplies: Basic Grey pp, Bazzill Kraft cs, Maya Road tickets & chipboard, Sassafras alpha stickers, colorbox chalk ink, SC mist, twine.
3 comments:
LOVE the skyline and the clean design!
terrific design, it's fantastic, looks like an SC designer's work, awesome!!!
This is fabulous!!! I love the buildings and the skyline along the bottom of the layout. So clever!!
Post a Comment