I took it easy most of yesterday...scrapped a bit and napped. Sick or not, there is nothing like a weekend afternoon nap!!!
On the scrap front, I am trying to get all of my DT work and challenges in order for My Scraps and More. It is going to be a busy, fun month over there. It is their one year anniversary!! From April 13 until April 17 we will be hosting a blog hop with many RAKs so be sure to mark your calendar to participate in the fun!
I think my favorite product these days are woodgrain papers --- I am just in love with them! I can't help pairing them with twine either....just so country perfect! Love it! I am also adoring my cameo! Here I not only cut the photo frames, I cut out part of the title and used the negative and paired that with a cut out script for the rest of title. It was really quite easy --- Silhouette makes it so easy to line up exactly where you want your cuts.
4 comments:
You rocked the woodgrain paper! it's perfect with the twine and I love your polaroid style photos with the tape holding them onto the page. I love your layout!!
I hope you get well soon!
Love how you used that background paper, it looks very very good with your photo and theme!
Oh yeah, that wood paper is great! Hope you all feel better very soon!!
I love your title work and the quirky play on that, its cute! Anything on wood grain is amazing and so is your layout! :)
e.
Post a Comment