Friday, April 20, 2012

Beautiful Inside and Out


I apologize for the blank post earlier....it appears when blogger updated their system, I lost the content to my scheduled post.  So, here we are again to share the goods.  I created this layout last weekend --- I am really into the weathered woodgrain papers these days.  I even have another layout in the works on my desk using the latest Crate Paper woodgrain.  Clearly, I am a fan.

For this layout, I used some awesome new Pink Paislee tags for the Indigo Bleu line.  Aren't they fabulous?  They come pre-printed with the stamped image and tape embellishment.  And then once again, since I was going good grain, I just had to throw in some natural twine.

The title stickers were actually much darker on my original version but they got lost on the grey backdrop so I took them off one by one and spritzed them with a little white mist.  I like that it makes them stand out a bit now but they are still secondary to the pictures and other embellies.



4 comments:

Norma Gomez said...

lol, I was wondering why it was blank! Beautiful layout and photos :D

Mrs. J said...

Beautiful H!

BabyBokChoy said...

Blogger was having seizures!!! This is great! Love how well you use the "barn" papers, lol, cannot think of the name right now!!!

Mara Campbell said...

Beautiful layout!! I love all the little details, like the twine and the butterflies.