As luck has it, we have a light schedule today. They boys are off at the Flyers game and the girls have a youth group event mid afternoon. It is always nice on a cool rainy day to be able to spend time relaxing...reading, scrapping, organizing. I even splurged this week and ordered my groceries and am scheduled to pick them up after dropping the girls --- another hour that I won't waste running around!
I am an avid reader -- my older two kids, not so much; but S, she LOVES to read. Ah, be still my heart!! Even this morning, the older two are goofing around downstairs. When I called to her to find out what she was doing.. "reading" was the response. I love that girl! :)
This layout is a bit more colorful that I am used to but I couldn't resist getting some of Amy Tangerine's sketchbook line. My favorite is actually those fluorescent photo corners...they totally remind me of my childhood and leg warmers! :)
2 comments:
Takes after her mother of course! Love the design of this layout, ready to be converted into a sketch we all can use!!!
Beautiful layout!! I love the bright photo corners, I noticed them right away. They are a great pop of color.
Post a Comment